Saturday 15 January 2011

We are after all here.

Friday morning was an early start, I was at the studio little after
8am, which I though rather disciplined due to a midnight finish at
the factory the night previous.

I had to sort out this plinth, re-glued and this time screwed together,
filled, painted.. hopefully it won't fall apart this time.

For some reason I filmed this bit for a memory, I have no idea why,
you can hear my favourite album playing on repeat in the background.
(I would think afterwards that during this time there was still hope)

I wanted to keep a record of progress for studio work, like some
kind of visual D.I.Y. document..




Untitled from steven heaton on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. So good to see you working.
    More more more!
    (please)

    ReplyDelete