Wednesday 2 June 2010

alright?

So, I have been kind of quiet here...
..well, things have been sort of.. full on..
the day job is a bitch I don't want to discuss.

In other real work, things have really escalated;
I am currently working on new work for an exhibition
which will tour the north west of England, and have
also been hired as co-project manager.

If I didn't have time for sleep before, I never will
now.. this is going to be tough to manage, but I am
confident it can be done (sans-nervous breakdowns)

If you would like to follow more frequent updates on
the progress of my individual project, you can..

here;

twitter.com/StevenHeaton

now, in true factory style..

where is my bastard wine??

thankyou & fuck off.

(I love you all really ;)

2 comments:

  1. i love you you're brilliant.

    that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and that makes me so happy.
    so very happy.

    ReplyDelete